We firmly believe in affordable high-quality education.
The tuition fees for the master's program is set to 3000 Euro per year.
- the fee is indiscriminate and makes no distinction between students' places of origin;
- the fee is comprehensive and includes course materials, university-wide access to facilities, subsidized food in university cafeterias, and more;
- the fee is not credit-based, allowing students to enroll in more courses (even outside of their program);
- the fee is final, apart from exceptional minor administrative expenses (like 200CZK for a student discount card yearly)
- the fee is reducible with internal and external scholarships (the program has its own excellence scholarship)
The program is eligible for FAFSA and other government funding programs - check out the links bellow: